All our school rules are based on your child’s right to learn in a safe environment and on the teacher’s freedom to teach.
As always we will work in close partnership with you the parents to ensure a high standard of discipline is maintained in the school at all times.
IN THE DINING HALL
St. Clare’s Code of Conduct
MOVING THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL
- We Always keep to the left.
- We walk with our hands by our sides.
- We walk in single file.
- We remain quiet at all times.
IN THE PLAYGROUND
- We will touch another person with only one finger or hand.
- We will not fight with or hurt anyone.
- When the bell rings we will stand still and remain quiet.
- We will get into line class by class.
- We will greet the teachers on duty.